If you’re looking for new and creative ways to use our Broma sauce, other than as an organic hot chocolate, then you’re in luck! Our sauce is so much more than just a healthy, organic drinking chocolate - it’s ideal for topping, dipping and even baking!
In this blog, we’ve shared some recipes for our favourite chocolate bakes using Broma products, so you can get your chocolate fix in another delicious way.
Our New Favourite Chocolate Bakes Using Broma
Baked chocolate oatmeal
- 200g porridge oats
- 500ml almond milk
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 small, ripe, mashed banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 450g blueberries
- 30g whole skin-on almonds, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/Gas mark 6.
- Mix all of the listed ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour this mixture into a 2-litre dish (make sure it’s ovenproof)!
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, making sure that the mixture is piping hot in the middle.
- Serve warm with your choice of milk or yoghurt, and top with fresh fruit and our delicious Broma sauce!
Healthy vegan chocolate tart
This recipe can be split into two parts, making it super simple to make. There’s the crust of the tart that needs to be made, and the filling can be made really easily by following our recipe for The Chocado. The best avocados to use are barely ripe, and almost hard. This ensures they provide the texture you need, but without a strong avocado flavour.
For the crust:
- Half a cup of unsweetened, raw coconut flakes
- 1 and a half cups of almond flour
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil and a little extra for brushing
For the chocolate filling:
- 120g avocado, riper the better
- 120g Broma raw cacao chocolate sauce
- 20g avocado oil
- pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 20g maple syrup
To make the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/Gas mark 4 and brush a 9-inch cake tin with melted coconut oil.
- Using a food processor, combine coconut flakes, almond flour and coconut oil. Blend until the mixture holds together when it’s pinched.
- Put this mixture into your cake tin, making sure that the crumbs make an even layer before pressing down. The mixture should come up the side of the tin by about half a cm.
- Place the tin in the oven and bake for around 15 minutes, or until the crumbs go slightly golden brown.
- Remove once baked, and allow to cool for a few minutes before placing in the freezer for a further 15 minutes to cool.
To make the chocolate filling:
- Place your peeled and stoned avocado, Broma sauce, avocado oil, salt and vanilla into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- For extra sweetness, add some maple syrup if you wish.
- Once you’re happy with the taste, pour the filling onto the cooled crust. Spread this out evenly, and let it cool in the fridge again for at least an hour.
- Once chilled, removing the tart from the cake tin and add any extra toppings - we think fresh raspberries are a great finishing touch.
Some Old Favourites…
We love adding new recipes to our collection, but let’s not forget about some classics that we, and our customers, still love!
- Chocolate, cherry and macadamia cookies - Cookies don’t have to be full of refined sugars. Our chocolate, cherry and macadamia cookies use our Broma sauce - made with organic ingredients and packed full of flavour.
- Broma and banana bread - We’ve worked our Broma magic on the classic banana bread, to bring some decadent, chocolate flavours to this delicious loaf.
- Broma sweet potato brownies - Sweet potato in a brownie? Yes, it really does work! If you don’t believe us, try our Broma sweet potato brownies for yourself...
Ready To Get Baking? Purchase Your Broma Pouch Today!
If you’re ready to get baking with our vegan drinking chocolate sauce, purchase your Broma pouch today! If you can’t decide between our original, salted caramel or chocolate orange flavour, why not have all three? Check out our mixed box of Broma too!