What a year 2020 has been for us all! Collectively, the people of the UK have never spent so much time at home in a single calendar year. How did you make use of the extra time this year? Here at Broma, we took the time to create and perfect even more delicious recipes that feature our very own organic cacao chocolate sauce. Take a look below for more info!
Organic Chocolate Sauce Recipes
Our plant-based chocolate sauce has been awarded 2 stars by the Great Taste Awards and contains none of the big 14 allergens found in many other similar products. Give it a try with some of the recipe ideas below!
- Poached Pear with Chocolate Sauce – Our organic cacao chocolate sauce works wonderfully well with the delicate and light flavour of a poached pear.
- Orange and Almond Spiced Energy Balls – Try these for a delicious twist on the classic mince pie flavour without feeling sluggish!
- Winter Spiced Broma Hot Chocolate – Our plant-based drinking chocolate is perfect for a winter-season inspired, heart-warming, slurp of loveliness.
- Chocolate, Cherry & Macadamia Cookies – Just 200ml of our organic cacao chocolate sauce goes into these lip-licking Christmas cookies!
- Broma Martini – We all love a little tipple at Christmas, and you won’t find one better than this alcoholic organic chocolate martini!
- Rocky Road Broma Bites – A healthier, lower-sugar version of the timeless rocky road classic made with plant-based drinking chocolate.
Check Out Our Other Delicious Recipes
Head over to our recipes page for more inspiration and ideas on what you can do with our vegan chocolate sauce. Now you really can have natural, ethical, healthy and delicious cacao chocolate that also makes you feel good too! Since 2018, we have endeavoured to provide a vegan, organic, low-calorie and naturally-derived chocolate treat that you, and your whole family, can enjoy.
This includes our original, orange and new salted caramel flavours. You can order your favourite or a box of all 3 if you’re yet to try them all! Keep up to date with our recipes page as we’ll be adding yet more tasty concoctions, and other things we’ve been experimenting with, into 2021 and beyond.
And of course, if you have any questions or require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Both Charlie and Oli will be more than happy to talk about all things chocolate!